Island Style Ukulele 2 features 14 newly recorded instrumentals with a relaxing tropical vibe. Experience the delightful diversity of the ukulele and the remarkable creativity of celebrated artists from the islands of Hawaii such as Brittni Paiva, Herb Ohta Jr, Kimo Hussey, Kalei Gamiao, Bryan Toletino, Alfredo Canopin, Derick Sebastian, Aldrine Guerrero, Jody Kamisato, Gordon Freitas, Corey Fujimoto, up and comers Honoka & Azita, Micah Ganiron and TJ Mayeshiro, and special guests, Tahiti’s superstar Florent Atem, and 13 year old prodigy from Japan, Rio Saito.
From Hawaiian classics such as “Ulupalakua,” island favorites like “Paniolo Country,” contemporary hits “Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride,” and classics like “Dancing in the Moonlight,” and “Sweet City Woman,” Island Style Ukulele 2 is a little slice of paradise for those who love the small but mighty ukulele.
1. Sweet City Woman - Florent Atem
2. Ukupalakua - Derick Sebastian
3. Sanoe - Herb Ohta, Jr.
4. Paniolo Country - Gordon Freitas
5. E Ku`u Morning Dew - Kalei Gamiao
6. Maika`i Ka Makani O Kohala - Bryan Tolentino
7. One Summer's Day - Corey Fujimoto
8. Dancing in the Moonlight - Aldrine Guerrero
9. Norwegian Wood - Rio Saito
10. Love and Honesty - Jody Kamisato, Micah Ganiron, TJ Mayeshiro
11. Pay Phone - Honoko & Azita
12. Ka Ua Loku - Kimo Hussey
13. Hawaiian Roller Coaster Ride - Brittni Paiva
14. Waikiki / On the Beach in Waikiki - Alfredo Canopin